Thursday, October 20, 2005

Rainbow Puppy

All this week we've been learning about dogs. We went to the library and checked out a bunch of books on dogs: sled dogs, st. bernards, helping dogs etc...

Then, Elizabeth drew a picture of a dog from her art book, and added wings so it would be a puppy angel. She also made sure it was rainbow colored... a new trend in her drawings... remind me to show you the rainbow cow from last week someday.

The other big theme of this week is counting down the days until her birthday. She is very excited to say the least, and at random moments throughout the day can be seen with a big smile on her face while she thinks about it. I just love seing her excitment. Children are such a blessing to rushed, stressed-out old grownups.

Oh, we also just started a new religion book called "Leading Little Ones to Mary" and it looks very beautiful. A very nice lady at mass this morning gave it to me and I was delighted because it was a book I had been wanting for some time but couldn't justify getting it becuase of the shipping expense from the states.

OK, I'm off for a nice relaxing bath before I fall asleep for the night. Tomorrow, I think we will have some fun making decorations for the big party on sunday.

Night all! Posted by Picasa

No comments: