Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Joy

Angela, my 'twin' (Catholic homeschooling mother of five kids, including twin toddlers) is hosting a lovely carnival this spring on where we find JOY in our lives. I am way to late to add mine today, but here is my contribution for my own sake.

Where I've found joy this week:

1. The good Lord gave me a quiet thirty minutes of peace yesterday afternoon when the four youngest were sleeping and the oldest was doing what she loves best- artwork. So... what was I to do but take a bubble bath. Ahhhh... the relaxing warmth of the water, the quiet silence through the house, the lingering smell of bubblebath.

2. That sounds so nice, I think i'll run up and have another one right now, since they are all asleep at the same time again!!!

Stay tuned for more joy next week LOL

1 comment:

Diva-Maria said...

It's funny how the littlest thing bring the most joy. Now I want a bubble bath :-)

Maria