Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!




The man I love just celebrated his birthday.

Our family came over to celebrate with us, and we all enjoyed honoring him.

I'm sure you all know how special he is, but if you don't, let me tell you:

He is supercalifragilisticexpealidocious, and I LOVE him more than even the last piece of the best chocolate cake in the world... and even more than donuts!

You all would have enjoyed the party we had. E helped plan the games for us, and quickly whipped up her own 'pin the tail on the donkey' game, complete with blindfold, sticky tails, and prizes for the winners. We laughed and laughed, and then laughed some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time celebrating Sean's birthday! I can't believe how fast Elizabeth made the pin the tail on the donkey game. It was lots of fun.....and don't forget the amusing game of telephone!! Way to funny.