Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Linky link

Today, nothing exciting around here. I have an annoying cold and my throat is sore.  poor me LOL.

The kids are busy doing school work, and I'm busy surfing for fun and interesting things to print out and keep the younger 3 monkeys busy.


This is a fabulous website for preschoolers!! Lots of adorable pictures of princesses, pirates, bunnies, cars and dinosaurs to color.  The drawings are very simple and whimsical.  Just the thing little hands like to color. 

They also have alphabet pages to color. My little 3 year old just did the letter T page and it was perfect for her. 

She also is very excited to try dressing up the little princess online in a game where you just click and drag beautiful clothes.






Jan Brett is a popular children's author, writing wonderful books.  My favorite, being The mitten.
Her website is just overflowing with wonderful printouts for learning letters, coloring pages, mini-books and holiday ideas.  It's definately worth checking out!


As always, this is a fabulous site to visit.  I love love love playing with her paper toys and the kids enjoy great satisfaction when they can make them themselves.  Timeless.

No comments: