Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What happens when you mix up

-1 boy 2 1/2 years old with lots of energy
- an empty tummy from not eating lunch OR dinner
- a whole lot of halloween candy
- running around and around like crazy for a good hour from the extra sugar
- still being awake at 10pm
- daylight savings making it feel like 11 pm
- a whole lot of water REALLY fast into his tummy because he's so thirsty
- a car trip

???

hmmm... well since it's still early and you might be eating your breakfast, I won't tell you. You can use your imagination. :-) Ah, the joys of parenthood. The messy times, the sick times, the silly times, the goofy times, the oh-so-tired times.

btw, WHO invented Daylight Savings anyways?? don't they realize children don't KNOW they are supposed to sleep in an extra hour??

2 comments:

melanie said...

LOL I guess I better clairify. One of my good friends just phoned and wanted to know if he wet his bed last night....

nope. He threw up. yuck!! he's fine now, and i'm sure glad I had a change of clothes with me in the car.

My mom tells me this is typical halloween fair for little kids. sigh...

Anonymous said...

Poor Zach!

I hope that they had lots of fun at the party, they look so cute!