What happens when you mix up
-1 boy 2 1/2 years old with lots of energy
- an empty tummy from not eating lunch OR dinner
- a whole lot of halloween candy
- running around and around like crazy for a good hour from the extra sugar
- still being awake at 10pm
- daylight savings making it feel like 11 pm
- a whole lot of water REALLY fast into his tummy because he's so thirsty
- a car trip
hmmm... well since it's still early and you might be eating your breakfast, I won't tell you. You can use your imagination. :-) Ah, the joys of parenthood. The messy times, the sick times, the silly times, the goofy times, the oh-so-tired times.
btw, WHO invented Daylight Savings anyways?? don't they realize children don't KNOW they are supposed to sleep in an extra hour??