Friday, September 23, 2005

glasses?

I took the kids to the eye doctor this week for a check up and it seems that Elizabeth has inherited my weird eyes (one nearsighted, one farsighted). The optometrist recommends getting eyeglasses for her... That should be interesting! She seems excited about the idea now, because she gets to look like mommy, and since she's going to be homeschooled I guess she won't have lots of kids making fun of her ... and most importantly she'll look so SMART :-)

Z and H both have normal vision, so I won't have to worry about it with them, and the doctor thinks that E will likely outgrow her own problems.

I'm getting new glasses too... Maybe you all can take bets on who will break their frames first this year, Me or Elizabeth. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Melanie to break her frames first! Hee Hee.