Thursday, January 26, 2006

fun distractions...

A friend just sent me some more good websites to check out:

MadSci
This has lots of great stuff in it: I am often amazed at the quality of some things you can find on the internet. Check out Cells R Us for an online book on cells for elementary kids... or The Natural History Museum in London's page for kids where I found out What Kind of Dinosaur I am, or something I'm sure you all will want to try at home (ask your mommy first): Strawberry Pop-Tart Blowtorches.

The Exploratorium: the museum on science, art and human perception.
Fun links like a Visit to an organic Egg Farm or something Z will appreciate soon yucky.com

Hope your day is going good :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone's Mother will let them do the Strawberry PopTart Blowtorches! It kind of makes you wonder whats in them...especially because it wasn't the frosting!